Monday, December 5, 2011

Funny Cops

Funny Cops
Why are 15 cops sitting in front of a school for special needs children? It’s their 15 year class reunion.

A man runs to the police stations and says:
Please arrest me!
Why what’s wrong?
I emptied two rounds on my wife!
You killed your wife? You bastard!
No! I missed every bullet that’s why you have to lock me up so she can’t get to me!


A cop stops one man and tells him.
I’ve got to fine you! You were going 90! Can you explain that?
It’s hereditary!
Excuse me?
All three of my father, grandfather and great grandfather have gone after 90 years.


What proof do you have that this man was drunk when you pulled him over officer?
Your honor, he stepped out of the car, kneeled down and tried to roll the concrete...

Share this

0 Comment to "Funny Cops"

Post a Comment